Friday, April 15, 2005

hummingbirds!

I've spent the last few days updating the class schedule and sending out flyers and emails. I hope I can bring up the number of students soon. The ad in the local paper has done well, but the other ads haven't done diddly.

Working on the strawberries and crystal today. Hoping to get it done to have for the 22nd and the spring CAL show.

This weekend Dev and I got to help a young hummingbird. Dev was getting the mail and it practically landed on him. Poor thing was just worn out. He brought it up to the porch and we fed it a little sugar water out of a dropper and got some cob webs off it's bill and eyes. He drank down the water, and then flew off to a close by jasmine vine. It was so amazing to actually get to feel a hummingbird's hum!.



Here's a what my home studio looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here: