Friday, May 06, 2005



I finished the calla lily painting for my brother's wedding present just in time. I hope they like it. I had my mom acting as a spy to find out my new sis-in-law's favorite flower and it's calla lily. The plant the painting was done from is also part of their gift. They can plant in the yard of their new house.

Tonight is the open house for the Charlotte Art League show. I will finally find out what award I won. Honorable mentions get a gift certificate to a local art store so that would be great! I really need to get off the computer and go get dressed. We are going out for chinese (Fong's the best chinese in Charlotte NC! and I hope that get's them a good google spot lol) I have no clue what to wear. I have probably the least artsy wardrobe of any artist alive...how can an artist be such a geek at the same time :)

Betsy was here today. She's my trainer and I usually meet with her once a week. Today we did full body, but concentrated on triceps, biceps and shoulders. My arms were shaking while I was trying to paint! Oh well.. they pain we suffer to be healthy :P

Okay...off to shower and search my closet for something appropriate..wish me luck tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here: