Thursday, September 01, 2005

Blue Glass Painting - One



September is here and it's time to get painting again after a summer of doldrums and dog days in the studio. This one is a painting of my kitchen window. I collect blue glass and display it on the window ledge behind my sink. When the sun comes through in the afternoon, it glows with gorgeous shades of blue. I hope I can capture just a little bit of all that brilliant color!


I've continued to work on my graphic design skills, and revamped my entire website: http://www.ejmstudios.com Still a work in progress but it is getting there!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your picture and the idea of the blue glass on the window sill. Maybe you should take up glass painting to give you that "blue" look from more than the jars? Or contact me and I'll do one for you :)
    www.donnajodesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment here: